Getting Started

 Alrighty, this is post number one of my new online journal for "how to get and stay happy". This is a new idea for me - one that is aimed primarily at my self. What I mean by that, is that my goal with this online blog is first and foremost to help me obtain and maintain a state of happiness. If my research and musings on the topic can help anyone else to find their own happiness - then all the better!

I'm not sure exactly what this blog will look like as it continues. All I know at this point is that I am planning on dedicating weekly time to the study of happiness and how to obtain and maintain it. This is where my musings from that research will go. It is not formal, it is not contrived, this will be free form from my head. 

I've got a few things I looked into this morning about how some other organizations and people measure happiness, as well as some interesting trends from google about the search term "how to be happy". My plan is to share more about those musings this evening as a pre-bedtime journal entry. 

I look forward to what this blog will teach me and will be tickled pink if it helps anyone else as well. 

Comments